Beauchene human skull cast replica. Also commonly known as an exploded skull. This beautiful example of a human skull was meticulously prepared so that each bone of the skull could be studied separately.
Beauchene Skull Model, 22 Parts, Mounted on Stand, Natural Size.
- BEAUCHENE MODEL || This "exploded" skull is disarticulated at the sutures and mounted in place for in-depth study
- ANATOMICALLY CORRECT REPLICA || Life size model is designed by medical professionals and educators for an in-depth view of cranial structure. Measures 12.75" tall and 8" wide and deep
- REALISTIC DETAILS & TEXTURES || Model features natural color, realistic details, textures and bony landmarks - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human skull
- ADJUSTABLE PARTS || Articulated stand allows for rotation of individually-mounted bones, while sphenoid, frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal bones can be removed for closer study
- GREAT FOR STUDENT STUDY OR PATIENT DEMONSTRATION || This model is ideal for individual study but can also be used as a resource for patient demonstrations.
This Beauchene, or "exploded" skull model of a human provides an incredible amount of realism and detail for examining the human skull. Features natural coloring and is anatomically correct in proportions. Each of the 13 parts in this incredible model feature realistic textures and bony landmarks, making this an excellent tool for students. An articulated stand allows for rotation of the individually-mounted bones, while the sphenoid, frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal bones can be removed entirely for closer study. The entire preparation mounted on its stand measures 12.75"H x 8"W x 8"D. Base measures 5.5" x 7".
Please allow 10 days for production prior to shipping.